Get ready for the final installment of Attack on Titan Season 4, as fans eagerly await the conclusion of the epic saga.
If you’re short on time, here’s a quick answer to your question: Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2 will have 16 episodes.
In this article, we’ll dive deeper into what fans can expect from the final season and explore the reasons behind the decision to split the season into two parts.
Why Was Attack on Titan Season 4 Split Into Two Parts?
The decision to split Attack on Titan Season 4 into two parts was made for several reasons:
- Production Challenges: The animation studio, Wit Studio, faced several production challenges while working on the final season of Attack on Titan. Splitting the season into two parts allowed the studio to take a break and ensure the quality of the animation was not compromised.
- Story Pacing and Clarity: Attack on Titan has a complex and intricate storyline, and the decision to split the season into two parts allowed for better pacing and clarity in storytelling. This also allowed the writers to ensure that they were adapting the manga accurately and not cutting out important plot points.
- Marketing and Revenue: It’s no secret that Attack on Titan is a popular franchise, and splitting the season into two parts allowed the production team to market the show twice, thus increasing revenue. This also allowed for more merchandise and promotional opportunities.
What Can Fans Expect from Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2?
Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2 is highly anticipated by fans after the successful first part of the season. Here are some things that fans can expect from the upcoming episodes:
- Intense Action and Thrilling Battles: Attack on Titan is known for its heart-pumping action and epic battles. Fans can expect more of this in Season 4 Part 2 as the war between Marley and Eldia continues.
- Revelations and Answers: The first part of Season 4 left fans with many questions about the story and characters. Part 2 is expected to provide some much-needed answers and revelations.
- Emotional Moments and Farewell: As the final season of Attack on Titan, fans can expect emotional moments and goodbyes to beloved characters. It’s going to be a bittersweet ending for fans who have been following the series for years.
Additionally, according to Crunchyroll, Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2 will have 12 episodes, bringing the total episode count for the final season to 16. This means that fans can expect a jam-packed finale with plenty of action, drama, and resolution.
Release Date and Episode Schedule
The final season of Attack on Titan has been highly anticipated by fans around the world. Season 4 Part 1 aired from December 2020 to March 2021, leaving viewers on a cliffhanger as they awaited the second part of the season. The good news is that we now have a release date for Season 4 Part 2.
Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2 is set to air in Japan on December 6, 2021. Fans across the globe are eagerly awaiting the release of the new episodes, which will be available on streaming platforms like Funimation and Crunchyroll.
In terms of the episode schedule, there has been no official announcement as to how many episodes Season 4 Part 2 will have. However, we can make some educated guesses based on previous seasons and the amount of source material available.
- Season 1 of Attack on Titan had 25 episodes.
- Season 2 had 12 episodes.
- Season 3 was split into two parts, with Part 1 having 12 episodes and Part 2 with 10 episodes.
- Season 4 Part 1 had 16 episodes.
Given this information, it is likely that Season 4 Part 2 will have between 10-16 episodes. However, there is a chance that the season could be split into two parts like Season 3, which would mean even more episodes for fans to enjoy.
While we do not have an official episode schedule for Season 4 Part 2, we do know the titles of the first two episodes. Episode 1 is titled “The Other Side of the Sea” and Episode 2 is titled “Midnight Train.” These titles suggest that we will be exploring more of the world beyond the walls of Paradis Island, and that the story will continue to ramp up in intensity.
With the final season of Attack on Titan drawing to a close, fans can expect an epic conclusion to the beloved series. While the decision to split the season into two parts may have been controversial, it has allowed for a more deliberate and thoughtful approach to storytelling, ensuring that the finale will be a fitting end to the legendary anime. So mark your calendars and get ready for the thrilling conclusion of Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2!